Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

It just didn't seem right to be "too busy" to post something nice for Mother's Day. And while the creative juices don't seem to be flowing as plentiful as they were for last year's Mother's Day post, I still want to send love out to all the moms around the globe, especially the two most important ones in our family's lives.

The 3 Things are wonderfully lucky to have two amazing, caring, and loving grandmothers in their lives. We are so thankful for them both. They are truly a huge part of our life.

And I would be remiss if I didn't send thanks to my own 3 Things and wonderful husband who took such good care of me today . . . home-made pancakes, fresh brewed coffee, a spectacular bouquet of flowers, chocolate.

Did I mention the chocolate????

Seems almost a shame this very special day only happens once a year, doesn't it?

7 comments:

Loukia said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, sounds like you had a lovely day. Mmm... chocolate...

Rebecca said...

Happy Mother's Day!! sounds perfect, especially since it involved chocolate ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm all about the chocolate, too. It really makes any day magical. ;)

Megan said...

happy mother's day a day late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful day!

Chantal said...

I enjoyed my Mothers Day as well. It was capped off with a conversation with my 4 year old. He says that there should be a kids day, like mothers and fathers day. I tried to explain that every day is kids day, he didn't buy it.

Unknown said...

Your children (and you!) are lucky to have them in your life. We are lucky that way too.

Happy belated Mother's Day to you and your Moms! : )

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs