Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Comfort


I was browsing through some old photos for something last night and I came across these pictures from January 2006. We had just recently moved Thing 1 to his big boy bed and before naps and bedtime he used to scan the house and run around and gather all his pacifiers and pile them into his bed. I remember taking this shot, although it seems a lifetime ago. He was only 21 months old in this photo.

15 comments:

amanda said...

look how snuggly he is!! makes me think i need a nap :)

Chantal said...

Oh that is so cute and so peaceful looking. I want to nap too!

Leslee P said...

Love it!

Loukia said...

So adorable! Christos is/was the same way... I have a picture of him at the airport on my blog with his soother holder attached to about 9 soothers! This picture of yoru son is just so cute and precious!

Anonymous said...

Sort of off topic, but I love-love-love the mural on his wall. That's fabulous!

And I love a person who's prepared for all eventualities. You know he's covered in a soothing emergency.

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love it!

Anna-b-bonkers said...

So cute! And I love that mural!

Unknown said...

He looks so cozy, I just love sleeping pictures. And that's too funny about the pacis!

BeachMama said...

I love sleeping children.

Did you do the mural on the wall? It' fabulous.

Peggy said...

Love the picture . . . they do grow up fast, don't they?! Did you do the painting on the walls?

Anti-Supermom said...

That's so funny - I count six pacifiers in there, was he sure that was enough :)

Noble Savage said...

That is so precious. Bless 'im.

the Preppy Princess said...

This just darling... and his bedding is also precious! Too cute! Don't you love old photos?
tp

A Crafty Mom said...

Thanks for the compliment, but no, I did not paint the mural, a local artist in Ottawa did it. It's Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia :)

Shan said...

What an adorable picture!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs