Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 09, 2009

What Are You Wearing?



OK, so I am still learning the basics on taking a self-portrait and am failing pretty miserably.

I promised myself I would take part in What are You Wearing today, hosted by Tiaras and Tantrums. I couldn't have picked a worse day, as I didn't budget enough time for a shower, have no make-up on, and actually threw on the first two items of clothing that I found in my closet. It's freezing today and I suspected I wouldn't be venturing out in public anywhere today except to run to and from the bus stop to take Thing 1 to school. Yeah. That's my excuse.

My sporty red fleece is from Lole - one of my absolute favourite Canadian brands. They offer sporty yet chic clothing for women who want to move and be comfortable, yet look good too. I LOVE their stuff.

My jeans are a few years old, I remember buying them in Toronto on a shopping trip before I had any Things. The label appears to say "i jeans", although it's in cursive and I can hardly make it out. I remember that they were not cheap, so now I am intrigued to find out what brand they actually are. They are very comfy and have a bit of stretch in them, so I wear them quite a bit.

Wool socks.

No make-up.

I will try for something more exciting next week, I promise.

8 comments:

Deb said...

i didn't do so great this week, either. next week, we will have to try to do better! or maybe not...

Lorina said...

Looks cozy! I am wearing something similar today.

OHmommy said...

Cute idea for a blog post. I might join you guys next week!

tiarastantrums said...

LOVE this - cool red shirt to keep you nice and cozy!! - turn your flash off - I didnt' know until another blogger told me either!
Thanks for playing!!

Don Mills Diva said...

I suck at taking self portraits too - I'll have to try the flash off tip above...

I like this idea for a blog post - tres cute!

Anti-Supermom said...

Mine would probably more of the 'what I shouldn't have worn today'-

Happy to see that you are part of my jeans club :)

Anonymous said...

love the red fleece! I have something similar from LL Bean that is just about the best thing to wear when it's -10F outside. Oh and comfy jeans in the winter (well, ANYTIME really!) are a must!

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

Very cute-I cant do this cause I just am not a clothes (or shoes) person so mine would be the same every week! haha!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs