Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A Mosiac of Me!

My creation

I saw this cool mosiac idea at Simply Shannon's blog. With a fabulous name like that, I couldn't resist, so I tried it out!!!

Here’s how it works . . .
Answer each of the questions below.
Surf over to Flickr (set up an account if you don’t have one–it’s quick and easy) and type your answers (one at a time) into the search bar.
From the choice of pictures shown only on the front page, click on the one that moves you.
Once the page with your picture opens, copy the URL.
Surf over to the Mosaic Maker, set up your mosaic, and paste your URLs.
Click “Create!”

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. Choose one word to describe you?
12. Your Flickr name? (I used my blog name.)

8 comments:

amanda said...

i just love these friend!! i really am going to have to stop saying i will do it and actually go do it!!

ps - love the sawyer picture :)

Simply Shannon said...

I almost used that flower for purple. It's very pretty.
Love the mosaic!!!
Thanks for the traffic. :)

Amanda said...

That's really neat Shannon! I tried it, but am still working on how to get it pasted onto my blog. It's not coming up as the mosaic, just the titles of the photos. Weird. Anyway, yours is really great!

Kristen said...

I just love your chocolate picture!

Yummy!

This Mosiac Meme is just the coolest. I really am going to have to try. :)

Jenny said...

what a neat idea..those pink cupcakes...look yummy!
sorry to hear that you had a house full of sickies(sp) but glad to know that everyone is on the mend.

Anti-Supermom said...

This is one meme that I really like. Your turned out great!

Jenn said...

Hi there, found you through A&O - I decided it was time to add more fellow Canadian blogs to my reading list! Great mosiac...working on mine now!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to do this tomorrow. Thanks for the great idea because I had no idea what on earth I was going to write about.

PS Love Sawyer--how many more months until LOST??

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs