Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 01, 2008

The 3 Things Get a New Look!

Yes, that's a fabulous new blog design you see!!

I can't take any credit, it was designed by Rachel of Ladybird Blog Designs and The Adventures of An American Mum! It's so refreshing and fun, I just love it. And perfect timing for gearing up for the Christmas holiday season with the 3 Things. Rachel is very talented and did a fantastic job.

Hope you like it as much as I do!

And be sure to check out what we're eating this week at A Crafty Mom Eats . . .

Have an absolutely wonderful first day of December!

12 comments:

Megan said...

love it! it's original and really cute!!

Megan

Jen said...

How cute!! Love the picture of you on the header!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

It's PERFECT! Rachel did a great job and I, of course, love the Dr. Suess theme, as he is one of my favorite authors :)

Looking at all the "things" running made my stomach feel a little twirly. I am SO not ready for all three of mine to be so MOBILE....!!!

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

Looking good!

Unknown said...

OH how fun! I'm loving your signature and your hat! ; )

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dougnlarry said...

I love it! I saw it yesterday and thought it was really cute.

The Mom Jen said...

Oh it's so FUN! Love the blue!! Very wintery!!

Leslee P said...

i love your blog make over... it is perfect! that is too funny about the breast feeding!

tiarastantrums said...

adorable new header!!

Donna M said...

The new blog header is so you! Perfect. Fun and funky!

Shan said...

Love the new look!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs