Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Safe and Sound

Yes, we are home!

We are, indeed, alive and well.

A Crafty Mom is just very tired and bogged down with real life issues such as never-ending unpacking, laundry, cleaning, bum-wiping, and a kitchen overrun with ants.

It was lovely to be greeted by a *crowd* when we arrived home, it's just that these little #$!%#! were not exactly the homecoming I had anticipated.

I hope to be able to post an update in the next day or two. I did add a flickr badge, as well as a slideshow, to my sidebar. Enjoy!

6 comments:

C! said...

Sorry about all the ants!
I highly recommend "Terro" - we had a horrible ant problem once and it was the only thing that worked. As much as I love vacations, I get the blues after when I get home and am faced with all the chores it takes just to get back to normal - hang in there - it will all get done eventually so don't stress too much. Welcome back - we missed you!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Sorry to hear about the ants. They came to visit me when we were on our mini-vacation and I had a few choice words for them when we got back. :(

I have one thing that may cheer you up. I'm going to post your eye candy list this Friday, so make sure you stop by. :)

amanda said...

yeah you are home :)

sorry about the welcoming crew - not so welcoming huh?

can't wait to hear all about the big trip!!

Unknown said...

Welcome home!

So sorry about the ants...hopefully they know that they are no longer needed to welcome you home :)

Simply Shannon said...

Welcome back!
Missed ya.

dougnlarry said...

I'm glad you're home safe. Sorry I called the minute you walked in the door. I just have bad timing I guess. I can't wait to hear all about the trip.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs