Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What IS a Crafty Mom Eating?

Wanna see what A Crafty Mom and her family are eating?

No? That's cool, move along and get on with your day!

Yes? Then check out my new blog, where I will highlight our weekly menu plans and delicious and easy recipes, at A Crafty Mom Eats. It is very new and not formatted or visually-pleasing, yet, but I'll be working on it in the next couple weeks.

Thanks for checkin' us out!

8 comments:

amanda said...

look at you??

very cool friend and i love that you are including not just what you are eating but HOW i can make it!!

yummy :)

Laural Out Loud said...

I just popped over- I love it! You already have some great recipes.

Ilina said...

Sounds like a great new blog that I'll be frequenting. Now consider yourself tagged.http://www.dirtandnoise.com/2008/08/my-life-in-6-words.html

JoeGirl said...

You must be either Super Woman or insane. I'm having hard enough time keeping up with TWO kids and ONE blog!!!

Looks amazing, Shannon!

Anna-b-bonkers said...

Ooo that is so cool!!
I love the "eats" blog, I love getting ideas from other people. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I think this is a FABULOUS idea!! I loved doing Menu Plan Monday, but it just seemed kind of boring. I really don't enjoy reading menus myself, but they are a great resource when you are looking for some inspiration. Now that I'm tracking my food, I really need to get back to doing my menu again. Thanks for this great idea!

Carol said...

Heading over I love trying new recipes out!

Anti-Supermom said...

Well, you know how I 'love' to cook. Perhaps you will convenience me otherwise.

You are one busy girl~

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs