Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 01, 2006

Take me out to the ball game!

We took the boys out to watch a few of Paul's softball games this summer - for the most part, they had a lot of fun!! They like to travel, THREE in a wagon built for two. Or I should say, Peter decided to jump in on top of David and Liam!

Go Daddy go!!! Paul's number one fan :-) Well, one of two, that is.

I'm so cute I even *look* like a baseball player!!

David catches an inning with Karla and his bud Taylor.

Liam and Pete think they better start practicing early . . . if they want to be as good as their dads ;-)!

. . . and David just thought Taylor was a little too cute in her Dora pjs!!

David was lucky to have a nice visit from his pal Joey and wonderful Kim brought me a Starbucks coffee and a scone. That puts her pretty high up in my books!!! We talked like grown ups. It was delightful.
Thought I should capture this restful moment on camera . . . not *my* restful moment, obviously!!!

1 comments:

Donna M said...

Great pics! Looks like you guys had a fun day and the little hat looks sweet on David. I must say I honestly thought it would fit Pete!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs