Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 27, 2009

Craft Sale Saturday

This has been an extremely busy week for me - and, yes, every week in my life is busy with three Things running around underfoot, but this week has been exceptionally busy.

I have been preparing for my first real life craft sale! Here are the details - please try and stop by if you are in the Ottawa area! I'd love to see you.

I will be selling my hand-stamped cards at the Carp Cooperative Nursery School Christmas Craft and Bake Sale this Saturday, November 28th. The location is at 3774 Carp Road, Carp, and is open from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.

Here are a few samples of my work, and there are much more here.


I had a number of people contact me looking to buy some cards. I have not had time to upload photos and stock my etsy store, so I will be selling whatever is left over from the craft sale as of Monday. Please contact me and I can deliver them, or you can come and browse through them if you like.

6 comments:

Chantal said...

ok so I won't be able to make the sale. But can I look at them when I come by to get the diapers next week? and did you still want me to trim your bangs :)

Loukia said...

I am in love with your Christmas cards, Shannon! You're so talented.. next year, I'm so using your stuff!

Donna M said...

Shan your cards are gorgous! And to think it all started with that little snowman stamp kit I gave you for Christmas one year!

Good luck with your sale!

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Those are great Shannon! Good luck at the show, I have a feeling you won't have much left :)

Capital Mom said...

Those are lovely. Good luck with the sale. I would totally come if I had a car and knew how to get to Carp. :-) I guess I will have to figure that out for the book club!

Jenny said...

Good Luck with the craft sale...i think you will do wonderful. Everything looks awesome!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs