Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 01, 2009

We Feelin' Better

I'd like to extend my apologies for the lack of interesting and thought-stimulating content on my blog the past few weeks. The never-ending sicknesses, unemployment woes, and general harsh winter climate in which we live have rendered my abilities just short of useless.

The end, however, may be in sight.

My three Things are on the mend and are looking and feeling much better.

A huge thanks go out to everyone who commented, e-mailed, and twittered me with well wishes and kind thoughts for Thing 3. Yes, she has indeed turned a corner and is looking like she has almost kicked her pneumonia for good. She snuck in a few smiles over the weekend, a sure sign that better days are upon us.

Back to exercising her climbing abilities . . .

And sticking stuff in her mouth . . .

Did you know Spiderman gets his super spidey abilities from eating a daily portion of blueberries???

I can't believe they're gonna make me eat this stinkin' puddin'.

A really long scarf keeps everyone's necks warm.


12 comments:

dougnlarry said...

I'm so glad she's feeling better! I hope the sickness stays away from your house for a long time.

Kristen said...

Glad to hear that you are all on the mend. It is so so hard being sick. Especially when the babies are sick!

Hope Spring is headed your way too. I am so beyond ready myself!

Shan said...

Glad she's on the mend. Great pictures.

Megan said...

1. i really love that hutch. just had to say it. and the blue dishes inside? you should call the magazine and confess that you stole their hutch and dishes. i'm sure they'll be glad to get them back.

2. i'm glad you're all BETTER!!

how is the job situation going? (or did i miss a post...sorry if i did!) i'm thinking of you!

amanda said...

soooo glad to hear that a corner has been turned...

hoping that spring is also just around the corner for all of us!!

Loukia said...

So happy things are looking up!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I am so glad to your kids beautiful faces again! And to hear that everyone is on the mend... awesome!

You really went through it, didn't you! I hope this week is so GOOD it makes the last two a distant memory!

-Andrea

Nemeth family said...

So glad she is feeling better! And I have to say...Thing 2 has got it goin' on w/ that sweatshirt! I'm sure you are going to tell me it is a hand-me-down, but as a Michigan alum...I'm lovin' my favorite little Canadian CT right now :-)

Unknown said...

So glad to hear that everyone is feeling better. And that pudding picture totally made me laugh - the look on his face is priceless!

Landerson said...

Glad Leah's on the road to recovery. All three Things look adorable as always:)

Anti-Supermom said...

Shannon,
Your pictures are getting so good - are you working on your photography skills in a class or something?

Glad Thing 3 is on the mend!

Anonymous said...

It's so good to see they are better, that is a good thing! You must be absolutely fried though, Miss Crafty Mom...? We are hoping you can get some rest in the next few weeks.

Sending hugs,
tp

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs