Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New cards!

As promised, here are a few of my latest stamping creations. I also finished another project (knitting) recently, but I can't post it here b/c it is a gift for someone in the near future :-) Someone who reads this blog. I'll post pictures of it later, I promise!



This was for my new neighbours but they are a bit Soprano-like so I never took the card over!!

I got this new stamp set before Christmas, it's one of my new favourites. I think this girl is so CUTE!!!!!!

4 comments:

Donna M said...

Wonderful cards. I am amazed you have time to make them!

Liz said...

I would like to place an order. Seriously!

Ps- You made me LOL about your neighbors.

AK Alter Ego said...

Can I buy a few of the welcome to the neighborhood cards off you??
Very cute cards, all of them!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Love them. Glad to see you are making some time to get back into your art. :)

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs