Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Boys, boys, boys

Because of last week's coup with Peter playing at his friend Liam's house on his own, I offered to take the two boys he played with last week, for this Tuesday. Four boys in my house for one afternoon . . . hmmmmmm, what was I thinking?????

Here, David - the ultimate climber - decides to mount his brother's bed.

He is extremely proud of himself lately. He's climbed up on Pete's bed a number of times (it's extremely high, even Pete needs a step stool to climb up on it).

Liam, Pete and Ryan decide to ambush the poor animals living on Pete's bed. Poor cookie monster truly never stood a chance.

Hey Liam!!! I'm really starting to have fun now :-)

I can see you two better with these goggles on, I'm sure of it!
Pandemonium.

In all seriousness, the boys did great and had a really fun time. We did a big art session and they painted pictures for their moms. And Ryan did one for me :-).

0 comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs