Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Nana's visit

Today little Leah is 2 weeks old! Time is flying by, especially this week since the three kiddos and mama are on their own. So far we are managing quite well, with only minor bumps in the road along the way. If I wasn't so darn tired I could elaborate a bit more, but I'm sure that will come over the next few weeks and months ;-)

Leah is still doing great and is a wonderful little baby. She is alert a little bit each day, with her eyes wide open, taking everything in. She loves her brothers' voices and likes to look around a lot - she is a champ at trying to hold her head up already and is doing surprisingly well. She gets weighed and checked on Thursday at our midwife office, so we'll know for sure then what her current weight is.

Proud papa snapped this during nap time . . .

Yes, dad is *very* much in love with his new daughter!!

We had a fantastic visit all last week from my mom, the boys' Nana, from Nova Scotia. She was a huge and amazing help to us all, cooking and taking care of things and playing with the boys non-stop. She really spent a lot of quality time with both of them, and even took Pete out one afternoon for a movie and popcorn. Oddly enough she couldn't find any of her friends back home to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks with her :-)!! She and Pete had a great time.

Nana with Leah in her first official pink outfit - non-sleeper or pjs, I mean!

Rudy gets some use out of the nursing pillow too - Paul couldn't resist this shot.

Nana and Leah in their matching pastel greens . . . awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Doing a puzzle at bedtime with David.


Nana with all three grandkids - Pete was less than enthusiastic for this round of pictures b/c he was happily transforming his new Optimus Prime transformer that Nana brought him from N.S.

I also managed this shot, but couldn't get Pete in it. David LOVES holding Leah, he asks to hold 2-3 times every day.

3 comments:

Donna M said...

What lovely pictures and what a nice Nana to come visit and spend time with all the kids.
I can't believe how much she's grown in the 5 days I've been gone.

Liz said...

I am so proud of you for updating. Thanks for the pics!! I love to see how beautiful she is.

lexa said...

My cats loved my nursing pillow. I'd be feeding the baby, and one of the cats would be laying across the pillow itself at the same time.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs