Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Mrs. Potato Head?

I got a good chuckle out of this one. When I wasn't looking (yes, it happens) David transformed his little sister into Mrs. Potato Head. I came into the living room to see my two week old daughter like THIS.

David just loves these little glasses from Mr. Potato Head and he wears them himself all the time. I guess he thought they'd look good on Leah.


I think they're a bit too dark for her complexion ;-).

8 comments:

Donna M said...

That's where I saw those glasses before. On David! They look much better on him than on her.

Phyllis said...

OMG!! That is HILARIOUS!!

Tammi Hayne said...

If I had been drinking something when the page loaded I would have spit it over the monitor.

Priceless!

lexa said...

We have yellow Mr. Potato Head glasses, and my youngest wears them around the house, too!

dougnlarry said...

That is too funny!

Stephanie said...

that is a truly a riot

Landerson said...

She's gorgeous even with the glasses on! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Ours are neon green & yes, M has tried to put them on T several times too. Is it sad that I'm not sure if he's ever been that successful @ it?!?!?! Leslie, M & T

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs