Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Springtime Update!!

Whew! We've been busy and it's been hard to update the blog lately! David turned six months old on April 28th and weighs 15 lbs, 15 oz and is 27 inches long!! He can sit up by himself and is trying to crawl (with no luck yet, I'm afraid!). Peter is doing well and talking in sentences, sounds like a 10 year old some days.

We had a nice visit with my mom, Nana, while Paul went to California on business for a week. She was a great help to me with my two busy boys, and she and Brigid babysat them both while Paul and I went away to a wedding early in the month. Thankfully, David now takes a bottle regularly! That makes a lot of things a lot easier on all of us :-)

I'm heading out of town tomorrow just overnight to visit a friend and go to her baby shower. I'm very nervous to leave Peter as he has major separation anxiety lately. I know it will be a great experience for both Paul and Peter (and me, for that matter), but it will be hard for me all the same. Wish us all good luck!

We had a lovely Mother's Day last weekend . . . Paul made flinchies for me and Brigid and they were delicious. We went to Bruce Pit for a hike with the dog and then had a yummy curry supper at Brigid's house.

All four of us are just getting over a nasty stomach flu - way too much throwing up took place around here the past few days. Thank goodness we're all doing a bit better now!

Here are a few recent pictures (I'll have more soon once the rain subsides around here):

Here is David in a new t-shirt sent to us from a member of my I-Village message board - thanks Alicia :-) I think I'll have to visit Quakertown, PA now!!!


Here is Peter being camera-shy as he is so often lately . . . tried to catch him in a cute outfit getting ready for a birthday party!!

Too sleepy guys who just got out of bed in the morning!! And one still sleeping behind them :-)

Peter playing the fool at mealtime . . . again!! Modeling his new Roots t-shirt his Nana bought him while she was visiting . . . David has a matching one too!



Too sleepy guys who just got out of bed in the morning!! And one still sleeping behind them :-)

Peter playing the fool at mealtime . . . again!! Modeling his new Roots t-shirt his Nana bought him while she was visiting . . . David has a matching one too!


And a bedtime shot on a different day . . .


MMMMM, this stuff is yummy!!

Dinnertime is the best :-) Wish I could get my paws on that spoon . . .

The beautiful flowers I received for Mother's Day . . . and a gift certificate for a pedicure from Brigid and Peter and David!! That will be put to good use :-)

2 comments:

Donna M said...

Great pics! Glad to hear you are all recovered and back on the wellness trail again. The stomach flu can be horrible for all!
Have a wonderful time at the shower and relax knowing Paul & Pete will do just fine!!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you ! The flowers were gorgeous, and the pictures just wonderful!
Hope you had fun on your girlie night, good to have a break, eh ?

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs