Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 12, 2009

So. Thankful.

I really cannot imagine anything in the world more perfect than spending a crisp, cool Thanksgiving weekend eating, drinking, laughing, hiking, running, playing . . . and simply *being* with family. We spent a fabulous weekend in Oakville with my husband's cousins and family, and were sad to head home today to face a regular old week of life and responsibilities again.

For tonight, I remain eternally thankful for all that I have in my life.

I am truly blessed.




For a look at our entire weekend, check out the Things here.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. There really is nothing better than taking some time out to realize how lucky you actually are.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

What a wonderful, beautiful Thanksgiving. This day (a month later, of course) is my favorite holiday. A day to just simply be thankful. I am glad you had such an enjoyable time.

By the way, Leah's dress is lovely!

-Andrea

dougnlarry said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You look great. I love the way you're wearing your hair. :)

Chantal said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys too. I certainly enjoyed our holiday even though it was quite low key this year. Just not working on Monday makes me happy!

Megan said...

blessed indeed!

love your hair!

Megan

Capital Mom said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! What more could you ask for.

Donna M said...

Glad to hear that you had a wonderful holiday weekend and the pics of everyone are great!!!

Rebecca said...

wonderful pictures! you look so great!

BeachMama said...

Looks like the perfect Thanksgiving weekend.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a delightful holiday! Happy belated Thanksgiving to you and yours!

P.S. You look great - love your hair!

Anti-Supermom said...

What a wonderful, beautiful post. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving here too.

Great pictures, Shannon

Nemeth family said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Great pictures (and your hair looks fab!!)

C! said...

What beautiful pictures - and such a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos from what I am sure was a wonderful day. You look great!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs