Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 10, 2008

I have a big baby!!!

Leah had her last check up with our midwife today. From here on she will see our family doctor. It was a bit sad, I have spent a *lot* of time at my midwife's office in the past five years :-) I hope to NOT be back there again . . . ever!!!!

*Little* Leah is 12 lbs on the nose and turns 7 weeks tomorrow!! What a big girl she is becoming! I love the chubby cheeks :-) She's also 56 cms long, so quite tall too. It is lovely to not worry about her weight, since the boys were both quite light weights.

***NOTE*** 56 cms is also how much snow we received this weekend :-)




5 comments:

dougnlarry said...

She is gorgeous! I love all the pink everywhere. I'm glad you got your girl. :)

Donna M said...

At 56 cm she would definitely get lost in the snow!
Doesn't she look wonderful in all that pink!

Phyllis said...

What a big girl she's growing to be!! Such a happy, healthy thing.

lexa said...

She's a cutie! She'll look sweet in the new sweater that her grandma knit her. Not sure what size she made, but I'll be looking forward to seeing modelled shots!

Landerson said...

Correction- You have a big, ADORABLE baby:)

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs