Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 24, 2007

Fun times around here

Here are some of the top cute summer pics of the boys to date. They sure are turning out to be a couple of lookers :-) (OK, I'm biased).

Nothing says summer like a good ice cream cone, does it?

Yes, that's a tiny bit of hair you see on David's little head. A few blond strands have graced us with their presence this summer. He may be a non-baldy by Christmas, at this rate!


Nothing to do? Why not swing from a clothesline?? It's quite fun I've been told.


David, smashing as always in a golf shirt and plaid shorts. "Enough fun, mommy, let's get down to some reading now!"

Pete raided my closet last week to try out a little shoe fashion shoe show . . .


And looking simply stunning in the knee-high boot . . .

Couldn't leave out Rudy. Thanks to our friends Karen and Sheldon, we have become avid watchers and followers of The Dog Whisperer. It has seriously changed the way we interact with Rudy - it's been fabulous and we are really noticing some positive changes. It's all about your *energy* and how this is passed on to your dog, how that dictates his/her behaviour. If you own a dog, you need to see this show, or read his book!!!!


And here I am with my summer highlights and longer hair . . .

and, yes, here is my newly-expanded belly. For those not aware, yes, I am pregnant with baby number three. Yes, we are crazy. And for all the comments I am starting to get - both from people I know and from strangers - YES, I AM HAVING ANOTHER ONE!!!! Here is Pete and David's new little sibling - and my 18 week pregnant belly.



We hadn't told many people we were pregnant, mostly b/c I had been playing softball on a team that was not allowed to know I was pregnant (or I couldn't play) and we were away traveling a lot this summer.

I had morning sickness for the first 12 weeks, and am feeling like a million bucks now. I have all my second trimester energy, which I certainly need b/c my days are fairly full these days :-) My ultrasound is September 5th . . . not totally sure if we will find out the sex of the baby but I am leaning towards wanting to know. And I truly have no preference, but realistically if it is a girl I would likely make some changes to the nursery.

And until we move from our incredibly shrinking home, the boys will have a new sleeping arrangement. Click on GINGER - that's ours!!! I doubt we will be in a hurry to move David into Pete's room but we wanted to buy the bed b/c we had been looking for a long time and just fell in love with this one. I'm not due until January so David has a few more months to enjoy his crib before he gets kicked out ;-)

4 comments:

Donna M said...

Your cards are lovely and it must be a nice change from all the blanket knitting.
The new bed set will be really great when you get it. More room for guests as well.

lexa said...

Congrats on baby 3! Nice new bed set. They'll like that. The cards are really nice, too.

Liz said...

I am super excited FOR YOU- thank goodness it's not me! I am crossing my fingers for a girl, so I can live vicariously through you in pictures. The boys are looking so cute! I don't know about yours but mine are just turning into little men.
It is good to see you and hope your pregnancy continues to be easy, make sure to keep posting pics.

Landerson said...

Another shoe fetish in the family???? Guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree:0) The boys are adorable as always!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs