Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 05, 2007

Randoms

OK, here is the baby blanket I knit for my SIL Stephanie. I couldn't post it earlier b/c she hadn't received it yet but she opened it at her recent baby shower. I'm excited to knit another one for a friend due with a baby in May. They are so soft it's incredible. David has one and never lets go of it! Lately he's taken to sucking on it too - ew, gross!

Here is a sweet, CUTE bracelet I had a friend make for me (thanks Larissa!). It's the boys' names and birth stones in Swarovski crystals. It's so delicate but sturdy at the same time, I really love it.
And last but not least the final addition to our evolving living room - first we painted, then we got our rug, and *FINALLY* we had our custom-made curtains installed last week. The room looks amazing and it's like being in a whole new house. It's cozy and comforting. I can't believe I was able to find fabric that matched our rug so well . . . guess it was meant to be!


2 comments:

erika said...

I love that baby blanket! It looks so soft and swooshie. I also really, really covet a bracelet like that... it's gorgeous, and not too over the top. Plus - how did you find curtains that match your rug so well!???

AK Alter Ego said...

Where did you find a plastic zamboni? We, meaning them, would love to have one of those.
I love your living room, looks fabulous!!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs