Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Been up to some beading!!

Well, I have not been into beading too much for a couple years but I am slowly getting back on the bead bandwagon! I had some time over the weekend when Paul was home to throw a couple creations together.

I don't like this one very much, but I was trying to use up a bunch of red beads I had in my box:

I do like this one, the blues are muted and really complimentary, the picture's not great and it looks fantastic IRL.Another one I quite like . . . it looks great on, is sort of short and hangs nicely aorund the clavicle bones:

Very cute in person but you really need to be a *pink* person to pull it off:

I made this bracelet for a friend's birthday. It's onyx beads with Swarovski crystals . . . it's stunning and looks fabulous on the wrist:

Another cute bracelet with Swarovski crystals in it:

Purple is my favourite colour!!!

3 comments:

Landerson said...

Pete and David would have so much fun with all your beads! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're a brave girl. Oh, and I love the pink!!

Donna M said...

The jewellery looks lovely. You through? David in the bathtub!?
Looks like Pete had a fun birthday!

erika said...

Your kids are SO CUTE, but I must say that your jewelry is lovely! Do you sell it? You should!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs