Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 03, 2006

Check out this chair

David received the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Musical Chair for his birthday from his granny. He loves it. He plays with it all the time - it's so cute. He can sit and flip through the book, listen to music, turn on the lamp. He loves to start grooving to the music when he turns it on. It was a cool gift. Yes, I know about the recall.


My cousin Brenda (my mother's first cousin, actually) came to visit the boys last weekend. She hadn't seen David since he was a wee little thing so she had a great time catching up with them.

The boys aren't really new to wheelchairs so they got a big kick out of her chair. Pete tried to push her around the living room!

The boys dive into some leftover chips from the birthday party. ~~~SIGH~~~
Why can't they *dive* into a big bowl of carrots?????

2 comments:

lexa said...

All kids are alike, I guess. I wish mine would eat more vegetables. The oldest one did eat green beans the other night. When I put them on his plate I was sure they'd still be there when he was done, but he ate them all.

Donna M said...

Nice to see Brenda visiting you. She will enjoy talking about that visit for a long time!!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs