Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Samples of my beaded jewellery

Here are some samples of jewellery I have made using different types of beads:


This is a three strand necklace made from various types of purple, wooden seed beads.

This is a blue necklace made with navy, blue and white glass beads with swirls on them.

This is a necklace made from multicoloured glass beads I found when I was in Florida - they are separated by small wooden black beads.

This is a multistrand chocker necklace made from different shades of pink seed beads.

This is a beautiful flat stone I found on a beach on the west coast of Vancouver Island near Uclulet. It is so soft and attractive, so I decided to make it into a necklace.

This is a necklace made from turquoise coloured glass beads.

This is a necklace made from turquoise beads.

This is a bracelet made from amethyst glass beads and sterling silver separators.

These are earrings made from sterling silver and Swarovski crystal beads.

These are purple earrings made from sterling silver and various purple beads.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the last one.
very pretty ^^b

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs