Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My first blog!


Well, this is my first blog and I don't really know where to start! If I had really been "on the ball" I would have started this when Peter was born - now I've missed out on the first 17 months!!

Right now I am home in Ottawa after an exhausting summer of travelling! Here's my brief synopsis:

In late July we flew out to British Columbia to visit Paul's sister Stephanie and her husband Chris. They just built a beautiful new home near Vernon, B.C. in the Okanogan Valley. It's in Predator Ridge, a golf community, and it's so amazingly scenic there!! We loved seeing all the sights :-)

Pete loved visiting his aunt and uncle and was lucky enough to see a lot of new things on his trip. We went to a miniature horse farm (the largest one, we're told!) and Pete played up close with most of the animals there :-)

We were even lucky enough to get in a little swimming and playground time :0

Overall we had a fantastic time and think British Columbia is a pretty cool place. We owe a big thanks to Steph and Chris for our fun stay at Predator Ridge!

0 comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs