Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

WW - The Valentine Edition

Are y'all tired of the cards yet?

I'm planning on setting up a different section of my site for my craft and business stuff, so I won't bog down this area too much. (Anyone know somebody who could help me with that?)

But for now, I'm going to leave you with a few Valentine cards I've worked on this week.

This is a simple and clean card using Stampin' Up's With All My Heart stamp set and the new Sending Love DSP (Designer Series Paper) from the Occasions Mini Catalogue. I found the cute little rhinestone brad on sale at Michael's.

This card was made using a Valentine stamp I've had for nearly ten years. I embossed it with red embossing powder and then sponged some red ink around the sides. The white background is embossed with a template from my new Big Shot.

And this last card is my first foray into the world of vintage stamping. I have always been a bit afraid of the gorgeous "antiqued and distressed" look of so many vintage cards. But I gave it a try and realized it's not so intimidating after all. I'm really pleased with the look and am definitely up for trying this again.

All my cards are not listed in my etsy store, but if you are interested in buying any of the Valentine or other cards, you can contact me directly. All of the designs are usually in my flickr account.

20 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my god your cards are beautiful!!! I would be a happy lady if I had 1/100th of your talent!

Anonymous said...

They look fantastic photographed like this! Talented lady. I had a super time, can't wait to do it again.

Loukia said...

Like Christy said, I'd be a happy lady too if I had 1/100th of your talent! I was the teacher's helper in my son's kindergarten classroom today and I had a hard time cutting out felt shapes! ;)

Anti-Supermom said...

Shannon, these are beautiful. You should be so proud of all your talents, thanks for sharing.

Donna M said...

Beautiful job Shan. You really are a very talented girl/woman!

Shan said...

They are just beautiful!

BeachMama said...

Awesome Shannon. I love the way the vintage one turned out, I am not usually Vintage (well in style) but it is my fave.

Anonymous said...

Hey. I don't normally leave comments, but I just wanted to say thanks for the great information. I have a blog too, though
I don't write as good as you do, but if you want to check it out here it is. Thanks again and have a great day!

Magic The Gathering Software

Jenny said...

They all look great! I really love the last one...wonderful job!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful! well done - you are very talented :)

coffeewithjulie said...

These are fantastic! Normally I am a sucker for all things vintage style, but I am lovin' the first two so much I wouldn't even be able to choose one if I had to! What a talent!

Anonymous said...

ok, cool... i just added even more new emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Unknown said...

OH yes, that last one is gorgeous! You did a fabulous job! They are all lovely...

DaniGirl said...

Wow Shannon -- these are spectacular! You've got an amazing eye. The last one is my favourite, too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angela said...

LOVE that vintage card. Does stampin up do home shopping parties!!! LOL I'm an addict

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs