Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Easy Preschool Christmas Craft

I guess I'm lucky that my Things love crafts as much as I do. I'm pretty sure I had them brainwashed at an early age. And now I am trying to keep them busy this holiday season by doing small, easy crafts each day.

This Christmas tree is just drawn free-hand and cut out of card stock. You can also download templates at various children's crafts websites. I then gave the Things free reign to decorate their own little trees as they liked. And they grabbed the bingo daubers, stickers, markers, glitter, and ribbon and got right down to business.

Thing 2 was particularly pleased with his holiday creation.


*** Big huge congratulations to Capital Mom who won my Holiday Card Giveaway last week! Since she doesn't live very far from me, she had her cards delivered to her within 24 hours. How's that for good service? Thanks to everyone who participated!***

10 comments:

Megan said...

good memories!

Megan

Donna M said...

Looks like we have another crafter on our hands!

Anti-Supermom said...

You ARE lucky that your kids like to craft and even luckier that they are good at it!

Anonymous said...

I love to craft too. Sadly my 3-year-old doesn't have the attention to do too much of it. This however might be just perfect. If I can find enought stuff for him to glue, stick, stamp and decorate it with he'll love it! Thanks for this!

Loukia said...

Love it! I'm going to try this with my boys, too! I love craft time, especially with my 4 year old!

Jenny said...

what a great craft idea! thing 2 did such a wonderful job...

BeachMama said...

Awesome craft idea, I think I need to craft more with the kids, have sort of gotten out of the habit lately.

Capital Mom said...

And the cards are lovely! The girl has already addressed two of them - one for her grandpa and the other for her cousin. I thinks she thinks they are her cards so I have had to hide the other three.:-)

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top performing Remote Management tool for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: [url=http://www.n-able.com] N-able N-central it management
[/url] ? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Chantal said...

oh cute! Thing 2 looks very proud!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs