Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The blond boys

Now that the boys are older (David will be two in a month - who can believe that???), they are playing together independently more and more. Of course they have their arguments, but I'm so happy to watch them become such good friends and play with each other. Makes for a pretty happy mom!

Here they are showcasing some artwork by the fireplace . . . and eating grapes.


Contemplating life . . . on a ball.

Enjoying a good laugh.


David, is that a little more hair I see on the top of your head? Looks like he won't be a baldie at birthday time after all. :-)

We have had some exciting news lately. It seems our third little addition is going to be wearing pink when *she* is born!!! Yes, David and Peter will become big brothers to a little sister in January. We're all very excited to see how this little princess will fit into our male-dominated family :-) Here she is at about 22 weeks. She's healthy and looks great from the ultrasound I had at 20 weeks. I'm feeling fantastic (aside from about 8 weeks of allergies/cold symptoms - yuck), which is great b/c my days are so busy and I need all my energy.

The bunk beds we ordered have not arrived yet but should in the next week or two. That's not a transition we're looking forward to, but we'll play it all by ear and see how it goes once the big monstrosity is set up in Pete's (and soon David's) room.

I've even managed to do some scrapbooking lately, so I'll get some pictures taken and post my most recent pages as soon as I get a chance. I have my full day of scrapbooking at Leslie's in October - it will be a lot of fun and a great chance to get a lot of pages done. My goal is to finish David's album and start working on a "family" album so I can sort through all my photos that didn't fit in Peter or David's "baby" album. I'm pretty pathetic . . . Peter's baby album alone has 90 pages!!!!!!!!

On the knitting front I am still knitting baby blankets like a maniac. I'm working on a pink one right now for a friend I have who is due soon (no, not me, and no I can't say who b/c she might be reading this). I'm thinking of branching out on my skill level to try the beautiful bag pattern that Marita sent me. And I want to try a hat like this cute one. It may be time to graduate from blankets and scarves :-)

2 comments:

Donna M said...

The boys are really growing up and David does have hair. It is so blonde it is hard to really see it!

Can't wait to see them when we come to visit in the next month or so!

AK Alter Ego said...

I am still too nervous to branch out to that, but I wish you luck ;)

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs