Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New family pics - April 12th

Well I haven't updated in a while, things have been busy here! We had a little bout of not sleeping well, which leaves mommy very tired. David and Peter are both so much more active now, they are taking up wayyyyyyyyyy more of my time - not that I'm complaining ;-) David has started cereal and really loves it - I don't think he'll have the appetite problem his brother has! He will be six months old in another week or two, hard to believe. He can sit up very well and is even starting to sit up by himself. And since he can get out of the bumbo now, well, we're spending less time there!

David loves to sit in the exersaucer and play and look around . . . especially watching his big brother play and Rudy run around. The weather is *so* much nicer here lately so we go to the park everyday and walk and hike with Rudy almost daily as well. The fresh air suits us all and David is loving every minute of his first Spring. We visit two local playgroups each week so Pete can interact with children, play, learn and do crafts.

Pete is talking up a storm. Suddenly he is speaking in long, complete sentences and shocking us with his vocabulary every single day! He is so smart and fun to be around. He loves to joke around with mom and dad and grandma and also is developing quite the little sense of humour :-) We enrolled him in a preschool program called Duffer Doo that runs once a week, but little Pete is not quite ready for that yet. He was a little sad when mommy left so we have decided we will try again and enroll him in September!!

So enough about us, here's some new pics of my gang!

Dad reads the boys a story . . . all three guys huddled in bed :-)

David lounging in his fuzzy warm pjs!

And caught in action laughing at mom!

I'm gonna plant a big one right on my mom's face . . .

Having fun playing in the crib . . .


Yum yum I just tasted my first bite of cereal - and I think I love it!!

2 comments:

Donna M said...

The pics are great! Glad to see you are getting along better now. I remember those days......a huge blur!
I sent a parcel today. I didn't put the size 2 jeans for Pete, I will bring them when I come, but I did include a Tigger stuffed toy from Auntie Lauren!

Anonymous said...

Wow Shan, what a handsome little man David's becoming! And Pete's haircut looks great. I just can't get over how big they're getting. Can't wait to see all you guys!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs