Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Our big trip to Saint John, New Brunswick

My sister Lauren had her baby shower this past weekend, so David and I flew down so we could attend (David couldn't stay behind b/c I am breastfeeding). Peter and Daddy had a great weekend doing "guy" stuff and bonding!!! And didn't miss mommy too much either, I should add!

Guess what??? I took a few pictures ;-)

Here is David at Montreal airport waiting to change flights . . .


Here is the big boy sitting on the plane!
David and Mommy on the plane . . .

Lauren, me and David at Lauren and Mark's cottage where we had dinner on Saturday night! Yummmmmm, salmon on the BBQ :-)


Lauren practices to be a mommy . . .
David can't keep up with all the partying!!!

Here is the evening view from their front deck . . .

And the cottage lit up with lights that evening!

Nana plays with David at the cottage . . .


And David's favourite new hobby - sucking on Lauren's necklace!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs