Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 15, 2006

Pete completes his skating course

I've been a busy girl again lately and not up to date in my blogging. I'm sure things will slow down again after the holidays. Later today my parents are arriving for a few days to visit with the boys and bring them up their Christmas presents. The boys have colds so I hope it goes smoothly. David is much better, but still kind of hanging on to this cough he's had forever. Pete is coughing now too and has a runny nose - not too fun!

Well almost a year of growing my hair is slowly starting to pay off. I got it cut this week and here is my new style . . . I'm getting very anxious for it to fit in a ponytail and I'm almost there!
I haven't had my hair in a ponytail since high school - and let me tell you, that was a LONG time ago!
Pete finished his ten weeks of skating classes. He did exceptionally well I thought, for a two year old! The last day he really made strides and was shuffling all over the ice by himself. I was really proud. So he's completed the City of Ottawa Frosty Blades program. Here are a few pics:

Pete trying desperately to figure out where the zamboni went . . .

Hey look at me! I'm really doing it by myself!!!

Wait a minute, maybe this isn't so fun after all . . .

And down he went . . .

After Christmas we start gymnastics . . .

4 comments:

lexa said...

Glad you got to make it through all your skating lessons, unlike some people! I thought about putting the boys in swimming lessons after the New Year. I kinda forgot, so I imagine they're booked up by now. I'll have to call.

Your mother picked me up a ball winder the other day in Mahone Bay. She said she was coming to visit you. Hope the boys are feeling better for their visit!

Liz said...

He looks so cute! I think Ean has pants like that!

Landerson said...

Great job Pete! You look like an old pro! And love the hair Shan!

Anonymous said...

Shannon,

Your hair is looking GREAT! I'm so jealous of how stylish you look. My hair is long and always in ponytails. Madyson is in that grabbing hair stage.

Way to go Pete on skating. Future NHL player coming!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs